SCA Coffee Skills Program (Professional Certification Courses)
SCA Introduction to Coffee
Introduction to CoffeeIntroduction to Coffee is an ideal course for anyone who is new to the coffee industry or just has an interest in this wonderful drink. It charts coffee’s journey from its origins in Ethiopia to the major commodity it is today, enjoyed by millions of people around the world. From coffee process, roasting, brewing to tasting, this course gives a general overview of coffee’s supply chain. This half day course also includes a “coffee cupping” which allows you to taste the various flavors of coffee.
- Coffee Knowledge
- Sensory Skills
- Cleaning & Maintenance
- Specialty Coffee Association Curriculum.
- 4 hours
- Online written exam to be done within 21 days.
- AST Trainer Student ratio: 1：8 (max)
- 10 points towards your SCA Coffee Diploma.
- Tuition fee: HK$1,800 (SCA certified exam fee included)
Please visit -Timetable- for our schedule.