- How secure is your online store?
- Reyach Coffee Online Store uses 256 bit encryption, which is the highest strength encryption to protect customers data. Encryption is used throughout the whole e-commerce site including but without limitation user registration/login and checkout page.
- Do you collect my credit card details?
- No, Reyach Coffee Online Store uses 3rd party payment gateway such as Paypal and Stripe. We do NOT collect any credit card information and/or credential of your payment accounts. Our secure Checkout page may either redirect you to the 3rd party payment gateway for payment or embedded their payment section into the same secure page for your convenience. Both methods are isolated from Reyach Coffee Online Store.
- How long can I keep my coffee beans?
- Freshly roasted beans will reach their peak flavour between 1-3 weeks from the date they are roasted. If not consumed, the flavour will get flattened.Refer to this guide for further information on coffee’s freshness.
- Where should I store my coffee beans?
- Our package comes with a zipper. Simply zip it up nicely, and keep it away from direct sunlight.
It is NOT recommended to store your coffee beans in the refrigerator to avoid the formation of moisture that may affect the quality of the coffee beans.
- Can you deliver to the residential area in HK?
- Yes, we can. The most cost-effective way to make a delivery to a residential address is to use Hong Kong Post. Alternatively, you can use S.F Express to delivery to your nearby Convenient Store or S.F Express Store.
- How much coffee should I buy each time?
- Freshness is the key to a good cup of coffee.
We deliver coffee that is freshly roasted from our local factory. All the coffee we offer is only roasted after we receive your order.
We recommend you order your coffee beans 5 – 7 days before you finish your stock to ensure the coffee you taste is the freshest. The amount of coffee you order each time should be enough for only 2-3 weeks of consumption.
You should order your coffee beans more frequently to enjoy fresh coffee.
For expresso, it varies from 7g to 10g of coffee bean for a single shot, subject to the model of your machine.
For hand drip coffee, it depends on the volume and the strength of coffee you want to make. Coffee to water ratio of 1:15 – 1:18 applies. 1gram of ground coffee to 15ml (or gram) – 18ml (or gram) of water.
Typically, 10-15 grams of ground coffee is used for preparing one cup of coffee.
- I need an invoice to make a payment.
- An invoice will generate once the order is completed.
For corporate customers, please write us a note when placing order. We will contact you as soon as we can.